Capital Gold Group Price Chart
While paper gold traders can’t seem to dump the precious metal fast enough, physical gold demand is soaring around the…
The Capital Gold Group has published its internal think tank study, “Terrorism and Precious Metals” for global publication to institutional…
Gold Today –Gold closed in New York at $1,354.60 on Monday after Friday’s close at $1,367.20. In Asia the gold…
North Korea said Wednesday it had carried out a “successful” miniaturised hydrogen bomb test — a shock announcement that, if…
Japan’s central bank is stepping up its efforts to kick-start the country’s struggling economy by taking a key interest rate…
- China tightens gold imports to curb dollar outflow
- Gold price hike in Egypt leads to popularity of Chinese gold-plated ornaments
- China Boosts Purchases of Gold from Overseas
- Gold rally saves Colorado stock index from a Brexit beating
- Investors ploughing into gold is a sign of how terrible China’s stock markets are right now
- Check Out How Much Gold China Is Hiding
- Ghana 72nd on gold holdings ranking
- Gold drops below $1,070 as dollar strengthens
- Governments, Guns And What Will Trigger Gold’s Greatest Bull Market
- Demand for Physical Gold Jumps in 3rd Quarter
- Overstock is Ready for a Real Crisis.
- Who Else Wants To Invest Like A Billionaire?
- Tied, Bound and Gagged: Why The Fed’s Inaction Could Boost Gold Prices
- US Jobs Data Report Causes a Gold Price Skyrocket!
- Demand for Physical Gold Up With Fears of Economic Collapse
- HSBC, Goldman Sachs Snapping Up Physical Gold
- Perth Mint, U.S. Mint Show Growth in Gold, Silver Bullion Sales